IREM President Helps Association ‘Face Forward and Move Up’
Here are some highlights for the Arizona Chapter of the Institute of Real Estate Management:
• Alliance Residential Company, AMO, announced that it will invest $1.4 million toward its regional managers earing IREM’s CPM designation and provide a $10,000 salary increase once the designation is officially obtained. Rachel Davidson, senior vice president of performance for Alliance Residential Company, headquartered in Phoenix, said, “As a recognized symbol of expertise within the industry, we want to make it easy for our associates to pursue this distinction and continue to set themselves apart as leaders in real estate and within the business sector at large, so we pay the education costs for the CPM designation and make coursework available to associates through our internal learning management platform.”
•Awarded over $9,000 in scholarships
• Participated in a legislative reception with BOMA, NAIOP, CREED, AMA…
• Served a charity dinner for Ryan House at Hospice of the Valley with other members of our IREM Social group, attended a Spring Training game and have more fun events planned this year.
• Hosted a three-day regional conference in Scottsdale with other IREM chapters and headquarters.
• Its luncheon meetings are packed with great speakers and programs including topics on rebranding, leadership. The goal is to mix topics on current events, education, fun and networking opportunities for members.
• Its annual economic forecast in January is among the most sought after event. This year, tyhe chapter hasadded a touch of excitement with senior economist Barry Asmus and expert panelists in office, industrial, retail and multifamily.
• Annual Golf Tournament raises dollars for UMOM charity and is always a highly participated event for members and industry partners.
• Focusing on various marketing strategies and creating videos on all avenues of social media to help promote events and spotlight members.
For the full article, visit AZ Big Media.